We currently keep up to 30 Marine fish stock aquariums, and up to 400 animals at any one time, and Reef displays and stock tanks to suit, and we’re looking for a person to maintain our livestock at an incredibly high standard.
Experience is desired, although not essential!
We’re looking for people who have;
– People skills and personality, and an ability to educate, serve and inspire customers.
– Experience keeping many species and large collections, Corals, SPS and Fishes.
– An understanding and knowledge of water chemistry, ideal parameters and their effects on livestock and the aquarium environment.
– Who have a deep understanding of husbandry and animal needs, we favor ideals over minimal requirements.
– Education in Certs in Captive Animals, Zoology, Animal Attendance, Marine Biology (not 100% essential) and a willingness to learn.
– Excellent customer service skills (retail experience preferred)
– Comfortable with Marine creepy crawlies, and our other store animals; snakes, spiders and insects
– Experience, or eagerness to learn about fish keeping essential
– Ability to work productively unattended, in groups and able to multitask while talking to guests.
– Clean, Tidy, efficient, and has organisational skills
– Sociable, approachable, and skills in developing customer relations
– Ability to manage stock, orders, custom orders and a basic knowledge in existing products available.
– Fit and able, to climb stairs regularly, be on your feet a majority of your day and lift 20kg water drums unattended in a safe manor.
If you have any questions, or would like to apply for the position,
please send through your cover letter, a photograph of yourself and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have orders landing almost Daily!
Extensive ranges and New Products landing every week!
Live Fish, Corals, Plants, Invertebrates and Reptiles arriving every week; keep up to date and Like Us on Facebook HERE
We post updates on all our latest arrivals, specialty livestock, odd balls and exciting things happening in store.